Monday, November 19, 2012

Introduction


HEYY FELLOW BLOGGEERS!!

Hi my name is Molly McGill and thanks for visiting my blog!! On this blog I will post the best of the best of cakes around. From red velvet to chocolate all the way down to lemon, I will take you through the exciting journey of baking a top of the line cake. When I was first introduced to this project I was like “Oh boy!! This is so exciting; it has been a lifelong dream of mine to create a blog about cakes.” So there, it was settled, I began to blog about this fascinating topic. At times this journey may seem dangerous, but I assure you that NO ONE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!!  I encourage you to post thoughts and questions on all posts!! I am looking forward to having very deep, thought provoked discussions!!

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing from you!!

-Molly

4 comments:

Lori A. said...

Molly, I love your blog topic! But really, who doesn’t love cake? I admit that I was once addicted to watching Ace of Cakes on the Food Network. It’s hard to imagine that a reality show about making cake would make for exciting TV viewing but it is really exciting! Not to mention that Duff Goldman and his crew are hilarious! Cakes now are very artistic – very pleasing to look at – and of course, delicious! I’d love to learn about the significance of the history of serving cake at birthdays and at weddings. Do you bake at all? My favorite cake is chocolate with a cream cheese frosting. What’s yours? Your blog is very interesting, informative and very creative (the pictures are yummy)! I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.

K8T said...

Molly this is a fantastic blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How long have you wanted your own cake blog? Red velvet is my favorite and lemon cake is okay too. In my opinion red velvet cake is really good with cream cheese frosting. I invite you to comment on my blog
at: http://livingthelife569812.blogspot.com/