Thursday, December 6, 2012


As I was searching through the many cake blogs that I have researched for my blog, I stumbled across a cake called the Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake. This cake stood out to me not only because it looks simply delectable, but because it is a very festive creative cake. The detailed ruffles of frosting that surrounds the cake really gives the cake great texture and a great look. I also was really impressed by the real coffee beans that laid around the bottom of the cake.

The baker and decorator of this cake said it was made for a fall outside wedding. This cake would be a both beautiful and delicious way to celebrate the union of a man and a women. I wonder how this great looking cake actually tastes??

9 comments:

Sam said...

This cake is gorgeous! i wish i had an event to buy one for.

K8T said...

wow molly this is such a good blog! this cake looks really yummy

Kate Stangel said...

Hello I am Kate Stangel and I would like to say that this blog inspires to me pursue my own personal dreams! Molly you are my idol and I appreciate all the hard work, blood, sweat and tears you put into making this blog all your efforts really do show! <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

This cake is beautiful, it reminds me someewhat of a dress. The ruffles on the bottom look like the baker but a lot of time and effort into making it. I wish I could try it, or at least see it in person!

Unknown said...

Molly this cake looks great! I agree, it is a beautiful way to celebrate the union of a man and a woman! I would even go so far as to say it would be a great way to celebrate the union of one country to another country, so somebody tell North Korea and South Korea that when they begin to unify, that they should cook up a cake that looks somethin like this.

Chennai said...

It is really nice blog and it is a beautiful way to celebrate.

Shaniquanimo said...

Wow molly this is such a great blog! i am really proud of your success! you will be famous soon!

Anonymous said...

That cake is tremendously beautiful! I wish I had enough hours in a day to make it! What's your favorite type of cake flavor? Mine is red velvet and chocolate! Your blog looks amazing and has great quality information. I have a blog too but it is not about cakes, but maybe you could take a look at it, Here is the link: http://greatreads85.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

CrorbRopLoB xaikalitag wectartirty [url=http://usillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] RACKANYNC http://gussannghor.com goossebaw