Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One popular trend that is sweeping the nation these days is the creation of a rainbow Cake. This process is both exciting and fun. The most important thing about making a rainbow cake is to keep your colored bowls organized and to try and pour the colors into the pan in a very clean way. The more care you put into pouring these colors in, the better your cake will look in the end!! Although I have never made a rainbow cake before, I am sure some of you have!! I would love to hear about how your cakes came out!! Did they taste good? Did it take long? Did it look good???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once made an American flag cake which is sort of similar and it looked awesome! A rainbow cake sounds awesome too! I can't wait to try it--keep up the good work with your blogging!!

K8T said...

i have always wanted to try this!

Kate Stangel said...

This is a fantastic idea!
I, Kate Stangel, have never tried this but one day I know that if I try I can achieve anything!